CONNECTING MANUFACTURING DATA PROFESSIONALS FOR A DAY OF COLLABORATION AND LEARNING
Industrial Data Summit is about practical steps that manufacturing organisations can take to collect, manage and leverage their data to enable them to run their factories and businesses in a more efficient and cost-effective way, which is critically important in this present economy.
Key discussion topics to be addressed include:
- Data Collection & Data Integration: What data should you collect and how?
- Developing a Data Strategy: Gaining business buy in, top-down or bottom-up, driving a data driven culture
- Data Governance: Ensuring that data is usable, accessible, and protected
- IoT and Sensors: Buy vs build and the challenge of connectivity
- IT/OT Convergence: Data is a critical component as it allows for the integration of systems and the ability to make informed decisions that improve efficiency and safety
- AI and Machine Learning: Applications and best practice
- Data Collaboration: Data collaboration, robust analytics, treating data an as asset
- Monetising your Data: Cost reduction, revenue growth, data sharing
- Predictive Analytics: Future outcomes for process optimization, supply chain and maintenance
- Digital Twin: Using Digital Twins to virtually monitor and manage assets performance and manufacturing operations
- Data Cyber Security: Implementing robust data protection strategies to better secure you data and meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Leadership Skills: Whether a data manager, analyst, or another kind of data leader, enabling the organisation to make the best possible use of assets is now crucial to business success.
WHAT WILL YOU ACHIEVE?
Faster problem solving ensuring less downtime and better quality
Use of predictive analytics – prepare for the future; maintenance and forecasting
An efficient supply chain with optimised logistics & distribution
Improved customer insights to deliver better service, predict sales & product lifespans and find new market opportunities
Faster & more robust product development
Monetise data or move to a service-based model
Knowledge & visibility enabling better decision making
Use of simulations – ‘What-If’ scenarios
Join over 75 people in the industry – from senior data experts and users in leading manufacturing companies to industry experts from world-class technology companies.
Get educated on industrial data by learning from our inspiring keynote speakers, our expert discussion table hosts, and from your peers that contribute on the day. Come away from the conference with that one great idea that you can implement right away.
The industry is constantly evolving, and nowhere is that more true than with data. Keep up to date with the latest technology and applications transforming UK manufacturing, and learn how others are dealing with the current disruption.
SOLVE YOUR CHALLENGE
Whatever your challenges are, our interactive format lets you ask questions live, ensuring that practical issues and examples are discussed, including your specific challenges. Ask the questions you need answering – and learn from the experience of those who have been through it.
KICKSTART YOUR DATA STRATEGY
Wherever you are in the Data Journey, Industrial Data Summit will give you everything you need to plan your next steps and start turning data into real business value.